Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Several Ways to Work With A Dove

I've made about 4 versions now of the same card, using our Dove of Peace stamp.  It's a beautiful stamp.  Look them over and tell me which one you like the best.

The first 2 versions are embossed with Gold EP and the last 2 versions start out the same and then are 'colored' in with an Aqua Painter and White Craft Ink.


So, above are the first 2 versions and below are the last 2 versions.  Which one do you like the best?  
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. I like the one with the gold paper that you colored in the best, but they are all elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...