Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Second of Two Posts Today: A Little Square Christmas Card

Are you ready to get back to some Christmas?  Here's my cute little card for today.  It's a 4 1/4" square card, inspired by one in our Holiday Catalog.  I've chosen Smoky Slate, Old Olive, and Cherry Cobbler for my color story.  We're going to be making this one at my October 17 Christmas Retreat.  
I chose to just use a regular sized envelope and line it with some Merry Moments DSP.
I love the little Reindeer Paper Clips for the embellishment here.  Tie some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine around one side of the clip and it's perfect.
I just love this little card!  It was really a fun one to make.
 
Ok, so now you've enjoyed two posts today.  Come on back for some more Christmas fun.  If you'd like to join us for the Christmas Retreat this Saturday, contact me ASAP.  We'd love to have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...