Pages

Friday, October 2, 2015

Plain And Simple And Just Perfect

As you saw with my witch hat in a previous post, sometimes I just like to keep things plain and simple.  I took that path when making my new wreath, too.  I love it!
I made it as full as I possibly could and it's nice and fluffy.  I added just a simple burlap bow to it.

I did make all the little banners, too, so I can add one if I feel like changing the look.
I think it goes nicely with my witch hat.
Making new decor for this Fall has really been fun!  Now, I'm off to work on cards for my Christmas Retreat.  Wow!  Talk about fun!!!
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...