Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

My Own Special Technique... for Christmas

I have a 'wow' couple of cards for you today, using my own special technique.  They were inspired by a previous card I made, when I first came up with this technique.
Remember this card?  This is where I first came up with my new technique.   (Click here to see my previous post.)
I loved this butterfly card so much.  This is what inspired me to come up with my 2 Christmas versions.
The first Christmas version is made using the smaller ornament die.  I cut 3, scored them down the middle and then attached them (carefully), using Liquid Tombow Adhesive.
The second Christmas version is basically the same, but uses the larger ornament.
The ornament dies are absolutely gorgeous, especially when cut from our Gold Foil Sheets.
I used a larger ribbon on the larger ornament, but the backgrounds are basically the same on both cards.
I love how these turned out.  They are a bit labor intensive, but absolutely worth the extra effort.  Another nice feature about these cards is that they will fold flat for mailing.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...