Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Happy October!

I don't know how it happened, but evidently it is October already.  Time flies for paper crafters!  Happy October!
I am super busy finishing up some projects that I'll be sharing with you soon, so be sure to come back to see them.  I'll have sneak peeks for my Christmas Retreats very soon, too!!!

I would also like to make a correction from my previous post.  I thought I'd provided a link to my Pinterest board for One Sheet Wonder, but I evidently left off the link.  I've since corrected it in my previous post.  You can also click here to see my Pinterest board.  Sorry about that!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...