Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Boughs and Berries Wonderland

I have a card for you today that features several fun techniques.  We'll be making this one at my class on October 17 and I think it will be a hit.  My color story features Mossy Meadow with a tiny touch of Real Red. 
The beautiful pines are stamped inside the oval window (behind it, actually) and spritzed with Gold Shimmer Spritz.  The oval window piece has beautiful embossing that is highlighted by sponging over it with gold ink.
The little red ribbon is tied around the side of the oval window.
I think a special someone would be glad to get this card in the mail for Christmas.  
Come back soon to see an elegant trio of Christmas cards and read my thoughts about what goes into a good Christmas card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...