Pages

Monday, September 7, 2015

Awesomely Artistic Card ... New Version

Here's a new version of a previous card I made as an easel card.  This one is a full-size top-fold card.  I use a lot of little 'clothesline' type displays in my studio and the top fold cards are the easiest to display this way.
Actually, I had made an extra piece for the front of my easel card and I decided to try using it in a new version of the card.
By adding the gold ribbon (beautiful, right?), it ties in nicely with the dragonfly.
I decided, since I had a white card base, to add Pear Pizzazz to the inside of the card.  I stamped the ferns and embossed them with white EP for a nice contrast.  I like how it turned out. 
Above ... the new version of the card.  Below ... the original card - an easel card.  Did you miss the post on this one or want to review the details?
Click here to see this post.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...