Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Acrylic Block Technique Cards, Part 9

Today's Acrylic Block Technique card is a subtle hint that Fall is just around the corner.  I'm not usually a big on orange person, other than pumpkins, but love how this one turned out.  
I wanted to do this technique with some yellows and oranges and it made me think of this stamp set (For All Things) and Fall.  You'll notice how using lots of gold with the orange really changes the look.  
It's a pretty simple card, but I think it's still quite elegant.  
 Come back for more Acrylic Block Technique cards... 
         Yes... I have one more... and it's my most favorite of all!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...