Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Wild About Flowers Card

Today's card is proof that you can make a quick and easy card and still bump it up a notch or two.  We'll be making this one at my class tomorrow.  I used our new Wild About Flowers stamp set.  I love the flower images in this set.  The stems and the blooms are on separate stamps, so you can easily use whatever colors you'd like on them.  They're also easy to align (flowers to stems) because they're photopolymer. 
I actually stamped my flowers 3 times (on the card)... once for the original stamping of the flowers, a second time to achieve a shadow effect and then a third time (with Versamark Ink) to emboss with Iridescent Ice EP.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to capture the sparkle in the photo.  The text is from our All Boxed Up stamp set.
Adding extra layers to the front of a card always bumps up the elegance.  I've stamped the card inside and the envelope to all coordinate.
I have two more cards coming up in my next posts, to share more ideas for using this stamp set, so be sure to check back to see them.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...