Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

Wild About Flowers, Card 3

I have yet another card for you today using our new Wild About Flowers stamp set.  This card was actually inspired by the sample in our Stampin' Up! catalog on page 74.  I've used my all time favorite stamp set for the background --- Gorgeous Grunge.  What did I ever do before it came along?
I've used a Soft Suede layer behind the flower image, using our new Lots of Labels Framelits to cut both layers in graduated sizes.
The linen thread under the focal piece adds a bit of texture and interest.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...