Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Super Fun Background for Birthday Card

I have another sneak peek for you today for my upcoming Saturday Stampers class.  This one features a super fun background technique that is also super easy.  My color story is Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Lost Lagoon and Island Indigo.  I can't wait to teach this fun technique!
I love the look of blues and greens together.  The background is stamped onto watercolor paper, so it can take the extra water involved in this technique.
The greeting, along with a few ferns, is stamped onto vellum and then embossed with Clear EP.  After it cooled, I tore the vellum.  It is attached by wrapping it around the back of the watercolor paper and then adhered onto the back.
I die cut 2 butterflies and attached them in just the middle of each.  I added a few pearls onto the top butterfly.  All in all, it's a pretty simple card to create and it's loads of fun.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...