Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Pink and Black Butterfly Card

Today's card is brought to you by the beautiful color combo of Pink Pirouette and Basic Black.  Let's get right to it. 
The dahlia makes a pretty background for the butterflies.  This card could work for a lot of other occasions just by changing out the sentiment.  The black layer really brings it all together.  
I'm really not much of a pink person, but I do like this card.  Sometimes, I just make myself work with colors that have sat too long and gotten lonely.  I wonder what color gets to play next?
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...