Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Marina Mist Diorama Card

As much as I love, love, love Marina Mist, I realized that my Marina Mist 'stash' in my armoir was getting lonely.  So... I got some out and came up with a cute little diorama card.  We'll be making this one at my class this Saturday (Aug. 15) and I can't wait to see how much fun they'll have making it. 
If you're really observant, you maybe noticed this one popping up in the side bar of my blog yesterday.  I've used a new stamp set (You're Sublime) and a new set of thinlits (Project Life Paper Clips Thinlits) to create this card.
I added some punched flowers to the outside of the card.  The card folds flat and fits in a regular envelope.  I used Dazzling Details for the centers of the punched flowers.  The center of the wheelbarrow on the inside of the card has one of our Metallic Rimmed Pearls.  Believe it or not, this is a pretty quick and easy card to make.
Are you looking forward to our new Holiday Catalog?  It will be here soon and you're going to love it!
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...