Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

For the Love of Monarch Butterflies

Who doesn't love seeing a beautiful butterfly, especially Monarchs?  They are just gorgeous.  I have a couple of Monarchs for you today.  It was easy to choose my color story, as it's based on the color of the beautiful Monarchs.  
I actually used several stamp sets for this card --- You've Got This, Birthday Blossoms, and Watercolor Wings.  It all comes together for a really pretty card.  Our Thinlits and Framelits make for quick and easy cutting of the butterflies.  I love how the 2 die sets coordinate. 
Here's a bit of a close-up of the butterflies.
Here's a sneak peek at the coordinating inside of the card. 
As with my previous butterfly projects, I've only attached the butterflies in the middle, so their wings are more dimensional.
Have you stamped lately?  You'd better get going and create something beautiful today.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...