Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Elegant Lilies

I love, love, love lilies and was thrilled when I discovered that we now have stamps to make our own.  Here's what I came up with for one of my cards.  I used Shimmery White CS to give an elegant contrast to the black that is matted with gold foil CS.  Add an Elegant Eggplant card base, and it's just perfect.  I added my Champagne Mist  shimmer mist spritz to the black.  In real life, it has an elegant shimmer.
The greeting is embossed in gold and the inside of the card and the envelope are stamped to coordinate with it all.  
I embossed and hand cut both of the lilies.  I wanted them to really stand out on my card.  I added a touch of Crushed Curry to the centers of the flowers.
I love how it all turned out.  I wish you could see the shimmer.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...