Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Cherry Cobbler You've Got This

How about a card today in one of my most favorite colors --- cherry cobbler?  This one was pretty quick and easy to create and I love how it turned out.  
I added layers of Cherry Cobbler and Basic Black behind the DSP layer on the card front and then rounded the corner of each.  It adds a nice little detail in a super simple way. 
The flower is painted with ink and my Aqua Painter and then cut out and attached with dimensionals.
The inside of the card and the envelope are stamped to coordinate with it all.  
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...