Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Brylie's Corner Garden Project

It just melts my heart when something I've created and shared with someone brings them joy and/or inspires them.  Such was the case with my Corner Garden card.  When one of my BFF's grandchildren was visiting last week, she stamped the Corner Garden for her and had her color it.  She did such a good job that they framed it!  Here is Brylie's Corner Garden project. 
Beautiful!  I'm sure this framed project will remind her of her wonderful visit to Illinois.  Here is my card that inspired them to make the project.  My heart is happy!
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...