Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

Acrylic Block Technique Cards, Part 8

Recently, I shared an Acrylic Block Technique card with you, using By the Tide and silver embossing.  Today, I have a similar one, using gold embossing. 
I've used some of our new Gold Cord on this card, as well.  I chose the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder to give a vague nod to underwater bubbles.
This pretty card could work for most any occasion where a card is needed.  I've been using Marina Mist a lot lately.  It sat by quietly just waiting for me to come back.  It really is a beautiful shade of blue.
Come back for more Acrylic Block Technique cards.  

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...