Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Acrylic Block Technique Cards, Part 7



I have another tree for you today... this time with our Serene Silhouettes stamp set.  This card features a special fold technique.  It's called a Z-fold card.  
I'm nursing a very bum shoulder today and counting days until I can get it looked at.  It's getting worse and worse, so pardon me if I don't write a lot in today's post.  I think the card speaks for itself.  By changing out the text inside, you could easily use it for a variety of other occasions.


Come back for more Acrylic Block Technique cards.  

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...