Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Acrylic Block Technique Cards, Part 5

You've seen 3 trees in my last posts...  
... so , today, how about just some leaves?   
I used just shades of blue for my Acrylic Block Technique this time.  I stamped my leaves (Kinda Eclectic) in Mossy Meadow.  It makes a really nice contrast against the blue background. 
I had just gotten my gold cord and new embossing folder in my last order, so I immediately put them to good use.  I like how this card turned out.  It reminds me of warm summer childhood days of lying in the grass and looking up at the sky through the leaves.  
Come back for more Acrylic Block Technique cards.  

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...