Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Acrylic Block Technique Cards, Part 3

Today, I have a 4!/2" square card for you.  It still fits into a regular sized envelope or you could make an envelope for it using our Envelope Punch Board.  I had too many ideas floating around in my head for Acrylic Block Technique cards, so I just went with the envelope I already had on hand.  This card features a tree from our Thoughts and Prayers stamp set.  This is another 'must have' stamp set.  It's just beautiful.  Here's my card: 
The background features blues and greens and the card base is Mossy Meadow.  I thought the design just begged to be a square card.  I love this tree.  I still have a large version of it with our retired Decor Elements in my dining room.  I will keep it until it's time to paint again.  It looks gorgeous in there.

I love how this card turned out.  It would be perfect for anyone enduring a long, serious illness or going through a difficult time in their life or for a sympathy card.  I left the inside of the card completely blank because, when you need to send this type of card, you need to take the time to write a personal message.  I cannot begin to tell you how much it means when you are on the receiving end of such a card.  I know many stampers who just don't like to make this type of card at all but, honestly, I cannot think of a time in one's life when such a card is needed the most and means the most.  Do it!  You'll be glad you did.  
Come back for more Acrylic Block Technique cards.  

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...