Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

Watercolor Wings in the Corner Garden

In my previous post, I promised I'd share another card using our Corner Garden set but without all the detailed coloring.  I decided to use it in this card as a beautiful background setting for yet another butterfly.
I went with a simple color story of Pacific Point with black and white accents.  The Corner Garden stamp is embossed with black EP.
With our gorgeous new Pacific Point ribbon, it was easy to make a simple, yet elegant little bit of accent for the card.
Tip:
Whenever you have a card with a black or very dark card base, be sure to add a layer of white inside, so you can have a place to stamp or write your message or note.  It adds yet another level of elegance to the card, too, and you can always add a bit of stamping on the edge to fancy it up even more:)
Today is going to be a fun and busy day.  I'm doing a bit of work in my studio this morning, along with enjoying Aaron's 8th birthday with him.  Later, I'm having lunch with my daughter and then we're going to start painting her nursery.  I hope you have a great day, too.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...