Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

Vintage Wisteria Wonder Blossoms Card

It's time to share the last card from my Vintage Cards class.  I love the soft purples of this one.  I have double layers of flowers and double layers of leaves.  I've stamped the inside of the card and a coordinating envelope.  My color story is Wisteria Wonder and Whisper White.
I've embossed the flowers on the vellum piece.  You can use Classic Inks to emboss on vellum because they stay wet longer.
The vellum is attached under the seam binding and the leaves and flowers, to hide the adhesive.
Here's another look at all the cards from the class. 
If you live in the area and would like to join us for a cards class, my next one is on Saturday, August 15.  I'm calling it 'Great Cards' because that's what we'll be making... no special theme... just some great cards.  I hope you can join us.  I'll have some sneak peeks soon!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...