Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Vintage Timeless Elegance Card

Are you ready for another vintage card today.  We enjoyed making this one at my class, too.  It features our beautiful Timeless Elegance DSP.  
I kept this one simple and let the beautiful paper be the star.  The sentiment is heat embossed and the black strip is embossed with our Lovely Lace embossing folder, one of my absolute favorites.  
The color story is a striking Sahara Sand and Black --- very elegant!
I have two more cards to share with you from our class and then you will have seen them all, so be sure to come back for my next posts.  

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...