Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Vintage Best Thoughts

Here's another one of the cards we'll be making at my class this Saturday.  I realized a while back that I was calling my favorite new stamp set by the wrong name!  I was calling it 'The Best is Yet to Come' --- which is one of the stamps in the set --- when the name is actually Best Thoughts.  Today, I have a vintage version of Best Thoughts.
I colored in the image using my Aqua Painter.  Doesn't the vellum look pretty embossed?
Adding the white accents with my Signo Gel Pen just makes a world of difference in the flower.
This one is a slightly modern twist to a vintage look.  I do like the results.
I have one remaining opening for my Saturday class.  Pay to register ASAP and the spot is yours!  

In my next two posts, I'll be sharing a couple of framed projects.  Be sure to come back to see them.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...