Pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

Tin of Cards

I have found that it is usually best for me to steer away from some of our kits, believe it or not.  I feel like it sometimes shuts down my creativity, rather than challenges it.  Not so with the Tin of Cards kit.  I was interested in it right away and really enjoyed putting it all together.  Maybe I should admit that, with kits, a big part of the problem is that I don't get around to completing them.  I've promised myself to do better in that regard!  I made all the cards, easily in a day, and then did some quick decorating of my tin.  I used some jute ribbon and made a filter paper flower, using the Flower Medallion Punch. The dividers are inside.  I didn't get a photo of those. 
So... would you like to make a bunch of really cute cards... quickly and easily?  Try our Tin of Cards.  I think you'll really like it.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...