Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Time to Give up the Answers and Announce the Winners

What a wonderful 3-day weekend!  Friday, I went shopping for baby stuff with Jenn, Saturday, I kind of rested up from our trip and worked a bit in my studio.  Saturday night, I was busy comforting Toby Joe from all the fireworks noise.

Sunday, I celebrated yet another birthday.  I must be 22 or 23 by now???  We had a wonderful celebration... just family... nice!  I also spent part of the weekend working on a post for you... to share the party winners.  I want you to be aware that, when you come to my Open House Parties, you are surrounded by clues that should help you guess.  So... here we go...











Last year, I had everyone try to guess my favorite new DSP.  No one did, even though I carried around a clipboard decorated with it and used it to decorate my entire desk area and studio table area.  I hadn't even finished ordering all my new DSP selections yet this year, so I really worked on giving clues for my favorite new In Color.

The winners who guessed Watermelon Wonder:
Jessica B.
Julie Y.
Cheire L.
Jeri W.
Clarice L.
Sheila W.

Oh, and for my favorite new stamp set... no one guessed it ... Best Thoughts.  I think the hydrangea is just beautiful!  My second favorite and nearly a tie was Awesomely Artistic, which Sheila W. guessed, so I WILL give her a prize for her good guessing.
All winners will receive a prize in with their orders... which should be arriving the first of this week!!!  I'll contact you when they're ready for pick up.  You're going to love all your new goodies!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...