Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Here's What We Had at My Party

I just realized that I'd never shared the projects and all that I had at my party.  So... today's the day.  We made 2 cards and a cute little box project.  Everyone got several gifts and we all had a lot of fun!
I added my class schedule to the back of the bookmark gifts, for a handy reference. 
This card was a real favorite of mine.  
These cute little boxes actually came from a kit and they are adorable!
Going antiquing last year and finding this berry picking box worked out perfectly to hold my berry basket gifts for everyone.  I forgot to take a photo before the party, but here are a few boxes that were picked up later in the week after the party.
This berry picking box holds 6 berry baskets.  I have another white one that holds even more.  Fun!
It was a great time and I enjoyed spoiling everyone with special gifts and treats.  

If you live in the area and like parties, be sure to add Sunday afternoon, November 1 to your calendars.  I'm having my Christmas Open House early this year!  It will be from 2:00-5:00.  I'm already planning all the fun we'll have at the party.

I have to run now.  I have a full house coming to my class this afternoon.  It will be another fun day of creating. 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...