Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Framed Butterflies

Sometimes, when I'm working on a bunch of projects (kind of all at the same time), I end up with extra pieces... often, on purpose, so I can grab them later for a quick project idea.  That happened a lot when I was cutting butterflies, because they're so beautiful.  I ended up with 2 extra, in different sizes, and decided to use them in a pretty frame. 
The butterflies are only attached at their body sections, so their wings float free.  I used my Champagne Shimmer Spritz on the black background in the frame.  I embossed it first, with our new Fluttering embossing folder.
The wings have a combination of blues, greens, and coppers on them, using a metallic rub-on type of paste.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...