Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Best If Yet To Come... Framed

I have another framed project for you today... in a square frame.  It is difficult to find a good square frame, so when I see one, I usually grab it.  I think this is my last square one, so it's about time to start a hunt for a few more... for future projects. 
The Metallic Thread adds a fun touch to the flower.
Tip:
I wanted to emboss the blue butterflies with Iridescent Ice EP and the white butterflies with my mixture of Iridescent Ice/White EP, so I put a tiny bit of Snail Adhesive on the back of each and attached them to a scrap of CS.  I turned it on end and worked on one side at a time.  Each set of butterflies was inked with Versamark Ink and then the EP added.  It makes it really easy to emboss little pieces this way.
I used my Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen to add details to the stamens of the flower.
I have a lot of layers on my hydrangea.  That's what makes it seem so dimensional.
I hope you liked this project and that it inspired you to try one.  I always make them so that I can change out the project later and reuse the frame.  It's always good to have options:) 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...