Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

A Vintage Layout with Embossed Flowers

Today, I want to give you a better look at the layout we'll be making for my next Scraps and Prayers class.  I designed this layout to use in my Heritage Album, but I think you could also use it in other settings, as well.  My color story is Early Espresso, Whisper White, and Sahara Sand, with white embossed accents in the punched flowers. 
I have a challenge for you:
Change out the flower stamp for a current one.
Change out the entire color story.
Enjoy an entirely new look.
I'll be doing this challenge, too, so I'll share mine with you when I'm finished.
The smaller mats (as well as the triangular pieces) can be used for photos and/or journaling.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...