Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

A Happy Hello Card

I have a pretty 'Happy Hello' card for you today.  It's done with pale blues and some pretty little flower blossoms.  The text is from our Tin of Cards stamp set.
It was inspired by a card I saw on our Stampin' Up! web site.  I hope you look at this site from time to time because it's a good source for inspiration.  
I added little rhinestones to the flower blossoms.
The linen thread is just loosely looped and attached to the back of the circles.
This card will be a nice one to have on hand for those times when you need to grab a quick card.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...