Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2015

You've Got This in Blues And Silver

I'm sharing a card with you today from a brand new stamp set that I just love.  This set is going to be versatile in using it for several different coloring techniques, so I'm sure you'll be seeing it again... and again.  Today's card is embossed with silver.
I stamped off before I stamped the background, so it wouldn't be too dark.  My color story is Lost Lagoon and Island Indigo, along with the silver EP for the flower (on a white background).  I added a paper lace doily and some silver thread for my finishing touches.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...