Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A Wonderful Round Frame With an Awesomely Artistic Project

I'm not trying to brag about my work when I say this is an Awesomely Artistic project.  That's the name of our new stamp set.  This is such a versatile set and lends itself to working in 3-D, whether it be on a card or a project such as my round frame.  I found this little round frame when I was in Springfield and fell in love with it.  When I was there after my recent doctor's appointment, I almost bought a second one because I liked it so much.  We'll see.
It almost looks like I got glue on the edge of the frame, in the photo below, but it's just a reflection.  I love dragonflies and even managed to cut out 2 of them.  The top layer only needs the wings.
If you haven't tried a project like this one, you should go hunt down a frame you really like and give it a try.  Remember to place the glass behind your art work, so the dimensions of the project show well... and don't get smashed.  Keeping the glass there also gives it stability and you know you always have it, if you decide to change out the project and use it for a photo frame.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...