Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Sneak Peek at The New In Colors

Would you like a peek at our 4 new In Colors for 2015-2017?  I thought you might.  Today, I'm going to let you see them!  Remember, if you come to my New Catalog Party/Open House on June 28, one of our activities will be to guess which one is my favorite new In Color.  Maybe this will give you a head start at trying to guess which one I love the most.
 
I must say, after spending a bit of time with our new catalog... I'm loving it!  There are lots of great new products and beautiful samples to give you ideas and inspirations... for using new and returning products.
So what do you think?  Which one will be your favorite new In Color?  I hope you're noticing lots of new products on each of these cards.  This is a fun time of the year!  Here's a peek at the cover of the new catalog.  It will go live on June 2.  Scroll down to see how you can get your hands on one right now!
Here's how you can get your new catalog:
1.  Purchase one from me for $5.00 and you can come pick it up now:)
2.  Place an order of $35. or more during the month of May and you'll get a free copy in with your order.
3.  Attend my Open House Party on June 28 and get one free with your order ($35. or more) at the party.  You will also get equal credit to shop at my little sale that day.  That's always fun!

================================================================

HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK FOR JUNE:

1.  Tuesday, June 8 / 5:30-7:30 / $15.
Scraps and Prayers / Birthday Layout 

2.  Saturday, June 20 / Saturday Stampers / $25.
Scrapbooking Your Heritage:  Heritage Albums
(All new layouts.)

3.  Sunday, June 28 / 2:00-5:00 / A No Fee Event
New Catalog Party/Open House
Come and see the new catalog, along with lots of displays to inspire you for creating with lots of our new goodies, along with new ways to use old favorites.  We'll have refreshments, make and takes, and more... all fun!
RSVP by Friday, June 26 that you are planning to attend and I'll have a free gift waiting with your name on it.

- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...