Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Project Life: 2 Layouts... The Whole Story

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!  I can't think of a better time to share some more scrapbooking ideas with you.
I only shared a sneak peek with you of my last 2 Project Life layouts.  Today, I'll share the whole story.
I wanted to show how you can use different layout designs and still get it to transition smoothly from one page/one layout to the next.



If you enjoyed seeing these pages, click here and enjoy 3 new Stampin' Up! videos using Project Life products.  Enjoy!

1.  Project Life:  Everyday Adventure

2.  Project Life:  Let's Get Away

3.  Project Life:  Playground

So... Happy National Scrapbooking Day!
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...