Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Live With An Open Heart

I have another masculine card for you today.  Actually, I think anyone would love this one.  I enjoy using the nature type stamps a lot and, for this one, I've used a stamped banner cut from a framelit as my focal piece.
I've used some shading techniques in stamping the leafy piece on the card and the envelope.  I added even more texture with sponging the edges of the 'banner' piece.  
The bird is embossed and hand cut and then attached with dimensionals.
I think you could use this same card design and change to blues or greens for a striking new version of my card.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...