Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful women who are a loving, nurturing influence in the lives of our younger generation.  Whether you are a birth mom, adopted mom, or just an important person in someone's young life, you are loved and you are special.
I thank God for my wonderful mother who left us all too soon.  She taught me how to live and how to love... not by words, but by how she lived her life.  I miss her each and every day.
I thank God for my MIL, who is 92 years young and such a blessing to us.  I am blessed to have had her in my life.
I thank God for my daughter, who is such a kind and loving mother.  I thank God for the grandchildren she has given me.
I thank God that I have been blessed with children and grandchildren.  If I can be as much of a guiding and nurturing influence in their lives as my own mother was in mine, then my life will have been well lived.  

... and I thank my sweet husband for the beautiful flowers you see in the photo above.

Have a beautiful and blessed day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...