Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2015

A Project Life Album Project, Part 3

Today, I'll share the last of my album pages for my Project Life Album project.  I hope I can inspire you to go create one of your own.  You'll be glad you did.  
I am so grateful to Ronda Wade, a fellow demonstrator, for sharing her faith and creativity with others.  She is an inspiration to us all.  

After this last full-page spread, I have a lot of extra pages with just cards and even some blank journaling cards, so the recipient of my album can add whatever she'd like to add to it.   Inside the last page, I placed a bunch of extra punched pieces, so she can use those as needed for some extra embellishments.
Here, again, is my album... ready to go off in the mail to a special person.  I hope this blesses her and helps to uplift her spirits.  
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules.
- See sneak peeks and class registration policies on the left. 
- Come back soon for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...