Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Something Old / Something New Vintage Layout

Sometimes, when I finish a project for a class, I end up with some left over pieces that are too good not to keep.  I used a few to create this new vintage layout.   
I love showcasing my ancestors and preserving as much history as I can about them.  I cannot think of a better way to do this than with my Heritage Album. 
My plan is to use the large mat for a larger photo and place a smaller photo inside the oval frame.  I will use the series of tags for journaling or very small photos that would otherwise be difficult to use in a layout.
Of course, I added a lot of new pieces and embellishments to complete my layout.  I love how this turned out and I can't wait to add the photos.  
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...