Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Project Life: Two Layouts... Sneak Peek

I've been working on a couple of Project Life layouts for the past several weeks.  I designed my layouts to show how you can use different layout templates and still have it transition and flow smoothly together.  I decided to add a 12 X 12" page into the mix.  I like how it all turned out and how it does truly work together.  Today, you only get a sneak peek at what I've done, because it's for my May 2 Project Life Class.  I still have openings and can take registrations up through noon on Friday, May 1.  I have a lot to share at this class and look forward to sharing it all with the lucky participants.  Here's your sneak peek:
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...