Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Painted Blooms Thank You Card with a Clever Technique

Here's a fun post for you today for how to make a really great card that is quick, cute, easy ... and fun to send.  Start out with a Crushed Curry card base, add a Project Life Journaling Card, punch the top edge of it (Spiral Border Punch) to add creative interest, stamp your sentiment,  add a strip of DSP and some punched flowers, put it all together ... and sit back and admire.
I tried something different on the envelope this time.  I used a strip of DSP right across the front of the envelope.  I also added some rhinestones to the flowers and some sponging to the edges of my journaling card.
Have you spotted my clever technique yet?  After stamping the 'thank you' in Memento Ink, I cleaned my stamp, inked it up again with Crushed Curry ink and stamped the 'thank you' again, off-setting it from the black text.  I think it really adds a lot to the card.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...