Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Nature's Perfection in Black and Crushed Curry

As promised, here's another card using the delicious Crushed Curry / Basic Black color story.  This one has a little special sparkle to it.
Instead of sponging Crushed Curry onto a white CS, I embossed directly onto a Crushed Curry piece of CS for the top layer of my card.  I added sponging and embossing to coordinate the envelope.  See the sparkle on the flower focal piece?  I used my 2-Way Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.
I used one of the special ribbon techniques from my Ribbon Techniques Album for this card.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...