Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Butterfly Basics for Earth Day

My calendar reminds me that today is Earth Day, so Happy Earth Day.  What better way to enjoy Earth Day than with a card that is a tribute to nature.
This is actually one of the cards that we'll be making at my May 16 class ... all about making beautiful cards using our thinlits and framelits.  I have stamped ferns on the inside of the card and on the envelope, as well.
Good News:
You can now order the Butterfly Basics... as a stamp set and/or thinlits OR as a bundle.

Click here to see the retired list.
Please note --- If you are planning on getting something from the retired list, do not wait.  I cannot begin to tell you how many times I've had customers regret waiting and then, when they tried to order, it was too late.
     When supplies are gone ... that's it.
Now, click here for a quick review.

- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...