Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Bordering Blooms Hello Card

Today's card is a vision of Crumb Cake and Soft Suede goodness.  I love this color story.  The linen thread and tiny punched flowers add some texture and bling at the same time.
Tip:
Lay your tiny punched flowers on a piercing mat and push down on the center with the smooth end of a piercing tool or a pencil eraser.  It instantly curls the petals to give them dimension.
I used the same border punch on the front of the card, the inside of the card and the envelope.
I've had many people ask me what is in the background of cards that look like the one below.  It's my secret weapon for getting a photo of cards on a windy day.  It's an old ladder on my porch that I use decoratively.  I actually can hang a card on a rung of the ladder and get a great shot without losing my card in the wind.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...