Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Thanks Card

I woke up feeling very blessed and thankful this morning, with Psalms 30:5 on my mind, particularly the part... 'Weeping may last for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.'  My knee is enough better that I took Lilly for a walk (her first walk outside our yard, really) all around our circle.  It was wonderful.  We enjoyed it so much.  I started with Buster, but he got so distracted that he couldn't focus on walking at all.  I'll work with him more in the yard and try again another time.  I know I have a long way to go, but I am so thankful to have been able to do this.  For me, this was a big deal.  I am thankful and full of joy.  So... here's a card of thanks.
This card was inspired from one right out of our catalog.  I haven't used Tempting Turquoise for a long time and enjoyed playing again with this beautiful color.
The text is embossed with white EP.  I love the beautiful font.
Attaching a little punched flower just adds so much.  I put a tiny rhinestone at the center.
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.  Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...