Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Oval Painted Petals Card

How about a beautiful Spring card today?  It is starting to feel like Spring and that makes my heart happy.
The color story --- Blackberry Bliss and Whisper White --- yummy!
My technique --- using watercolor paper --- stamp and gently spritz the flowers.
It's that simple.
I stamped the inside of the card and the corner of the envelope.
I'll be back in my next post with a a fabulous technique to try with watercolor paper.  I kind of made it up myself, so I had no rules... no guidelines... just fun!
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...