Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Look at What We'll be Making!

The other day, while I was cleaning up in my studio, I came across my In Colors card packs that I'd ordered and then promptly forgot that I had them.  They were pre-cut and pre-scored card bases in all 5 of the latest In Colors.  What a nice serendipity!  I opened them up and decided to make a card in each of the 5 colors.  Fun!  In fact, it was so much fun that I decided that these would be the cards we'll be making on March 28.  Here's an early peek, along with a few more details about the class.
I've used a variety of stamp sets and tried to make each card be unique and fun.  I love how they turned out.  When you come to the class, you'll get your own pack of the pre-cut card bases and then we'll get to work making 20 cards .... YES ... 20 cards.
How will we get that many cards finished in 3 hours?  Here's my plan.  You make 1 complete card for each color and then make sure you have all the stamping finished on the other 3 in that same color.  Once you finish that, you can assemble as many as possible until the end of the class.  If you are not completely finished by the end of time, you will have everything you need to finish assembling them at home.  They do go pretty fast.  Sound like fun?  Scroll on down to my class info and see even more details for taking this class.

- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...