Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

Project Life Fun

Are you wondering what I've been making with my Project Life materials?  I'd like to share some of it with you today.  This is part of what we'll be doing at my February 21 Project Life class.  It's really fun to play with all the fun goodies that come with a Project Life Collection.
I'm working on ordering photos to add to my layout.  I've used some of the journaling cards (from the Collection) with the layout AND we'll also be making an additional set of journaling cards at the class... to use with future layouts that you can work on at home.  You could even save them and make cards with them.
You'll get a lot of important  and useful materials at the class which you'll just have to come to the class to see.  The class includes learning new ways to use our pocket pages and templates to use with your photos.  I think this will be a great class to get you going with using our Project Life Collections.
The Collection we're using is Happiness Is and the color story is:
Basic Gray
Blackberry Bliss
Hello Honey
Lost Lagoon
Sahara Sand
Tangelo Twist
Whisper White

- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...