Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Longing for Spring with a Pear Pizzaz Butterfly Card ... And More Good News

I am so, so, so very much longing for Spring!  What to do?  How about I share a beautiful Spring-like card with you?  I love and adore our new Butterfly Thinlits Dies.  What could be more beautiful than a delicate, lacy butterfly?  Check this out.
The color story is a beautiful Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White.  I have a double gold metallic button embellishment and some seam binding ribbon.  By adding an embossed layer of CS over the card base, the card has more texture and layers --- something I must do:)  It just bumps up the elegance.

Alright now... did I make you feel like you had a tiny touch of Spring added to your day?  Have a good one!

- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...